Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Ending

I am not ending this blog, just in case you were a bit worried. But there are things that have ended in my life and its difficult to describe the feelings that I have toward it all. I like to be completely committed to what I am devoting myself to, whatever it may be. Why? Because I am going to be pouring my heart and soul into whatever it is, because I want whatever I am connected to, to succeed and withstand all that may come against it. I do not want anything to distract me away from what is precious to me. I don't like to waste my time so when I spend my time doing something it is definitely worth my time doing it. But sometimes I have to end things. Even if it is a good thing. As the saying goes, "All good things must come to an end." Whether it be true or not, some good things do end, and sometimes endings are good, even if they hurt. Part of me thinks that I am not able to wholly communicate what I am trying to say. Maybe I am making excuses for why I stay with certain things, or maybe I just have an older style of thinking. But I need to be completely focused in order to not be sidetracked, because if im sidetrack, i'm not fully committed, which I believe is wrong. I dont like for things to end, but sometimes they have to, whether it be for a time, or forever. The end.

1 comment: