Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Art of Dressing Up

There are days where I feel like dressing up into something a little more fancy. That might considered a "girl-type" thing to do, but I don't care, I want to look [even more] amazingly great [than I do everyday] sometimes. I was not trying to dress up for anyone or to fit any obligation that I needed to do, but dressing up just for the sake of it. I feel like its necessary to do this every so often. I think that it build confidence in oneself when you dress up because you look at yourself in the mirror and think you look good, so you feel good, and when you feel good, you hold yourself high and walk with more confidence than any regular day.
The other day when I dressed up, I happened to be going into San Francisco for the day just to enjoy my day off of work. When I was out there, I found myself really finding myself wanting to do nothing more than just walk around and enjoy the city life, the people and its places that it had to offer. But it was raining. Yet, despite the water raining on my parade, I walked around and loved it. I had dressed up to go walking around, so I did, and I didn't let the buckets of H2O falling down on me discourage me. I place this confidence on dressing up, I didn't want to go inside and hide myself. I didn't care that I looked completely wet, I was still happy with doing what I wanted to do, because I had dressed up.

1 comment: