Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary! It has been one year since I started this blog. To me, it is odd to think about. I honestly do not remember what I was thinking when I started this, but so far it has been fun! Thank you for reading this, I truly appreciate it. Now to actually say something...
Currently, I'm writing this in a library at the university that I attend. I have to say that I am not a big fan of libraries, they just seem so odd to me. Perhaps it is because they are always so large and everything is always where I can't seem to find it! Recently a friend showed me the orderly system that they have set up in almost all libraries. I find that fascinating! Everything is in the neatly organized system that I cannot really understand from the position that I put myself in. It makes me also think about seeing the earth from an airplane. As you get higher and higher you can see the formation of the ground, the large squares that everything seems to be in. We don't notice it because of the position were in. Makes me think about how we all have a place to be. We can get lost, side tracked or put aside, but eventually we'll be put back to where we should be. Like the library book system, some things may get out of order and make life a little more difficult, but at some point, we get back into our spot were comfort, safety and security is there waiting for us. Maybe its the adventure of being put out of position that helps us to appreciate where we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment