Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Phase One

I told myself when I was younger that once I wrote 50 poems that in my mind were decent, I would send them to a publisher to be, well, publish, or at least looked at for the possibility. I've known for quite a while that I've had over 50 poems written, but I have not taken the time to organize them enough to put them in a presentable form. Why? I'm not sure. It's more of a nervousness because I don't know who would read actually read the poems. Not all of them are good in my view, perhaps that is just a writer's disgust for their own writing. But no matter what I think, I have entered Phase One. I have begun to organize and prepare these poems for processing from an editor and all that comes after. Its my first step towards being a published author. It is exciting, and I hope some one reads it. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment