Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Cheating Death

Sometimes I tell people that I am invincible. I mean it more as a joke but, there are times when I actually believe it. Maybe its my youthfulness that makes me think that way. Or the fact that I have survived a number of times where my life was in potential danger. Then I think about mu family and the deaths that have happened throughout the family line and I see that I am still alive. All if that contributes to my thinking. Whether that's for the better or for worse I have yet to find out.
I need to remember that I am not Superman. As much as I'd like to be, I need to know that I am human. I have limits. Death is natural and will come upon me like it has every single person ever to live.  Not to be morbid, just honest. I dont believe that with this information you should stay indoors, hide yourself away so you don't get hurt, protect yourself at all cost or never do anything potentially dangerous. I believe that with this information that we should go out and jot be afraid of what may happen to us. Overall we should be careful and not completely careless, but don't let the protection of our life keep is from living our lives.
Sometimes its fear that keeps us from going out, because the unknown can be scary. But the unknown is the greatest thing ever because we can be the first ones to go through that unknown and live to tell the story of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment