Sunday, October 30, 2011

Adventure

It seems that many people do the same thing over and over and begin to allow their dream of having a family, going to their dream college or working their dream job to become mundane and too repetitive. And when things seem repetitive, it gets dull and boring. No one wants to live a life that boring. I think the remedy for this is adventures. These don't need to be big, huge, life changing events. But there should be times when you can have a little getaway, a time to get out of the bubble that we so often put ourselves in.
Now, i'm not saying that we should be thrill seekers! Looking for the new and most exciting thing to do every time we get a chance. Although, i'm not against that, but I think that even adventures can lack fulfillment if one begins to do them so repeatedly. Thus, adventures carefully planned are the perfect remedy for a less than thrilling life sometimes.
I realize that my life is missing excitement, thrill, adventure. I need something tho look forward to, something to take pictures of and enjoy in the moment. Lately my life has been lacking in these types of adventures. I've been finding myself too busy with the things that drain the fun out of life: homework, job, bills. It would seem that I've allowed myself to be too consumed with life that it is hard to enjoy it anymore. But I'm looking to change that. I'm going to make fun happen for myself; give myself opportunities to look for and take pictures of all of it.

1 comment:

  1. Excited for pictures... and I may steal some ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete