Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Where ever you are

"Where ever you are, be all there." -Jim Elliot

I like to go places and see sites. I like to travel, though i haven't had much experience in it. But what i've done I enjoy. I have no problem being there, because i want to be there. The problem is when I come to a place that I no longer want to be. I don't want to be there, so I drift away in my mind. I leave with my emotions, efforts and abilities. I am no longer a help to the place i'm in. I don't enjoy it when I see other leave, or "check out" of the places they are in, especially when they are in the same community that I am in, because it effects me. The real problem is that this is what I am struggling with at the moment. I am not all here.

The second problem might be worse, I don't know where I am. There is no other place i'd rather be.

No comments:

Post a Comment